It’s been recognised that home buyers decide if a home is right for them within the first few minutes of walking through the door. Therefore it is crucial that first impressions create a positive impact.
Empty properties will have less “instant” appeal to a prospective buyer compared to a property presented at its best. We create the “wow factor”, prompting buyers to have an emotional response or reaction when they walk through the door.
A beautifully furnished, co-ordinated home will engage buyers. With our expertise and extensive range of designer furnishings and accessories we can add that all important value to your property and help you get the best price in the shortest time possible.
- Staged homes sell faster and for more money
- Only 10% of buyers can visualise space and picture a rooms potential
- Marketing photos are appealing and eye catching when a home is staged
- You don’t get a second chance to make a first impression
- Instead of dropping your purchase price a little money spent on staging will help it sell
- Good staging creates buyer appeal
- Receive the equity you deserve
Services to suit every need
Full Home Package
We will visit your property and provide you with a free, no obligation quote.
We can liaise with your Real Estate agent to discuss aspects of the home they would like to present or emphasise to attract your target market. A variety of furniture packages are available to you. They can be tailored to present the entire house or just a few key rooms.
Your contract includes:
- Hireage of furniture, soft furnishings, art and accessories
- Freight- delivery to and from the property
- Two stylists to dress and style your home, this can take up to a day depending on the size of the home
- On the completion of the contract we will pack up and remove all furniture and accessories
- Our fee for the initial package is payable on staging day. Should the property not sell within this period we offer a weekly rollover rate, this fee is determined on the contract price. Credit card and Q card facilities available.
Enhancement or Restyle
This is an option where we create a more streamlined and styled interior using some of your furniture and accessories, completing the look with some of ours. This is a cost effective way to present your home, especially if you’re still living in it during the marketing process.
We can discuss what existing furniture will work, and re-configure rooms to create different areas. This is an excellent option if you want to freshen up and co-ordinate the overall look in readiness for marketing.
Over time we all build up a large amount of sometimes un-necessary items around the home. During open homes this can be a distraction to potential buyers if the home is cluttered.
Large amounts of furniture can make rooms look smaller than they actually are. Remember, not everyone has the vision to see size and proportions, so less is better. If in doubt – move it out!
To make this process as painless as possible, our stylists can visit and make recommendations on furniture placement and what should be kept and what should be put into storage. It’s the house that buyers are looking at not “your home”, so it’s beneficial to keep things neutral and simple.
- It is so much work getting your property ready for sale. Our stylists can come in and restyle your home to give it that wow factor.
- This service is based on an hourly fee.
- Your show home needs to stand out
- We offer very competitive rates for long term staging
- Our furniture is sourced from NZ international brands and our exceptionally high standards will complement the outstanding homes you build
- Packages can include a 6 monthly accessories and soft furnishing change to give a fresh look
This is a service we can provide for you after you have moved to your new home. For an hourly fee our stylists can come and help you place your furniture and accessories.
The Design Depot retail store has been open for three years, stocking inspirational furniture, home wares, bed linen, lighting, curtains and giftware from New Zealand and around the world.
Beautiful pieces at affordable prices. Something for everyone can be found in store. Stockist of Halo. Kelly Hoppen. Litchfield and Jones, Bianca Lorene, Pony Rider, Lisa Hoskin just to name a few.
Come to The Design Depot store and be inspired.